A great deal of individual entrepreneurs and small business owners use the two big social websites to promote their business online. Why? Because setting up an account and using it to promote the business is free, to a certain extent. Another important online marketing service that business owners can use to stay in touch with their customers regularly is Email Marketing. Is it free? Yes, it is.
Most of the email marketing services are free to use, up to a certain extent to learn and understand the guidelines.
5 reasons why you should use email marketing to grow your business
1. Good Investment
This is a very cost-effective marketing service to promote businesses. According to this 2013 survey, 66% of sales promoters claim that e-mail provides an ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ ROI, with 8% of companies accomplishing more than 50 percent of their revenue through this sales channel.
2. Easy to useYou don't need to be an expert in designing. Offers, advertisements, or just an article with an image can be made quickly and easily using the available tools and templates.
3. Good Relationship BuildingMake your prospects and customers feel special and cared. Compared to Social Media, building a one on one relationship is effortless in email marketing. You can tailor the messages to suit individual prospects and customers to boost sales. You can ask your existing customers to share the offers with their friends.You can schedule birthday cards, anniversary cards etc to your prospects and customers. There are several methods to build a personal relationship using email marketing.
4. Easy to TrackThough Social Media enables you to reach a larger audience, it is difficult to know whether your messages are read or action taken. You can easily track your email campaigns. You can get to know whether the messages are opened, links clicked or action taken by your prospects and customers.
5. Save Your TimeYou can schedule a series of messages to save your time when you know that you are going to be occupied for the rest of the week. Time sensitive messages like offers can be scheduled to reach a large number of people in diverse locations spread across various time zones.
I have given below some of the email marketing services. Give them a try and find out the one that would work best for your business.
- e-relationship - For Insurance Agents and financial experts of US & Canada
- Email on Acid
- Constant Contact