Oct 4, 2011

How To Customize Your Twitter Background using Themeleon?

My Client Rosie Bank wanted to customize her Twitter page by changing the background and wanted to add her company's logo and her short bio.Though I have used the themeleon that Twitter has readily made available, I explored other possibilities to create a new background. And I want to share it with you, so that you can also customize your Twitter Background.

Themeleon has thousands of color palettes and background patterns to choose from. And if you want to change the background using Themeleon, then please follow these steps:

1. Log into your Twitter Account
2. Click on your username at the right corner of your screen and click on "settings" from the drop down menu
3. Click on "Design" in the next screen
4. Click on "Check out Themeleon" at the right side below the "Get more creative" side heading, which will take you to http://www.colourlovers.com/themeleon/twitter
5. Click on "Log in to Twitter" in the pop up window, and authorize the app, so that the background images or the patterns that you select in Themeleon, will update your Twitter profile instantly.
6. Click on "Save Profile" once you select your pattern from the readily available patterns and pallets.
7. You can also use your own images as the background, by clicking on "images" and uploading the image from your computer.

I was just trying my hands with freely available twitter backgrounds in a few sites and found this background good. I love blue color. Take a look at my twitter profile now.


And if you want to change the Twitter background of your profile, then you can find some cool free twitter backgrounds from custombackgroundsfortwitter , twitbacks , twitter-images  and twittergallery.

If you want to know how did I add the "short bio" at the left side and "My Services" in the right side of the background, then please click here. Happy Tweeting