Jun 21, 2011

This Week Is Quite Busy

My Client Gurpreet Kaur is a Certified Professional Photographer from Bay Area, San Francisco, California. And my team from Bloominfotech is busy building her website as well as her Blog.


And am busy in building up a database of the modelling agencies, Baby Trade Shows and the Wedding Gown Designers. This would help us in our marketing strategy to hook up with the Models, Product Designers, New Moms for the Baby Portraits and Wedding Gown Designers for a photo shoot.


I am also posting  her Wedding, Baby and Boudoir  photographs in her Blog.


Do you think that you will need some Internet Research to be done to build a database for your marketing strategies?  I am available to help you too. Please feel free to write to me.


The reliable Virtual Assistant from India.