Jun 21, 2011

Assignments That I Was Busy With

Twitter and Facebook - Compilation of Messages that can be scheduled to her Twitter and Facebook accounts. The keywords were provided to me and that was easy for me to do some internet research to get the proper messages that can be tweeted in her accounts to attract potential clients.

Adding followers to their Twitter account using the keywords that they have provided. Compilation of Messages that can be scheduled to her Business account of Twitter and of Facebook . The keywords were provided to me.


I also maintain her e-Relationship® database by adding new email subscribers to her Address Book.


Are you thinking about Social Media Marketing or building up an online recognition to your brands? Then I can help you. Please write to me.

A reliable virtual assistant from India.