Jun 21, 2011

Internet Research for my Clients


At present, am working for three of my clients.

Garcia & Gurney Gurpreet Kaur and Sarah Tolson

Garcia & Gurney - Searching and compilation of messages that can be scheduled from Hootsuite.com to their respective Twitter and Facebook business page accounts. I do a  research on the Internet to compile messages for the services that the attorneys render and submit the messages to them for their approval. Once I get the approval of the messages , I schedule them in their twitter and facebook accounts via Hootsuite.com. I am associated with them for a quite a long time. And I do enjoy working with them.

Gurpreet Kaur - You got to look into her portfolio to experience the fantastic real feelings and sentiments that are captured by her camera. Though this client was introduced to me in the month of June 2010, by Patrick Schwerdtfeger, this is the first time am going to help her with her service. I need to find Baby Trade Shows in the east bay, San Francisco bay area. I need to find out the shows, the location of the shows and their timings. Need to prepare a database and submit it to her.

Sarah Tolson - She gave me a list of Lost Policy Holders and I had to find out the contact details of them. I should admit that it was really really tough to find out the contact details. Because the persons in the list was not as socially active as youngsters of current generation. But I did manage to find the details from http://waatp.com/people/ and http://www.familysearch.org/.

Am quite happy to receive this from her - "Great job Uma! I am very impressed with the results you found." :)

If you want me to find out the contact details of your long forgotten friends or loved ones, then I can help you. Please write to me.

A reliable virtual assistant from India.